Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wow! here is another great submission from.....

Michelle Lark - My Angel


 
Hi Shazza,
 
Here is my LO for the February ARTastic challenge.
 
I really enjoyed scrapping this one. I was so taken by the blue and burgundy shades in the painting, I decided to use these as the base colours for my LO. The LO is about me. Holly came into my life when I needed a distraction and I haven't taken my eyes of her since! She is such a beautiful dog! I added wooden wings to frame the title and I have added multiple images of me to the side, to meet all of the additional criteria. Thanks Peggy for a really thought provoking challenge!
 
Cheers!
Michelle :)

9 comments:

  1. cool page love all the details and lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful LO Michelle, so delightful!
    Love your colour choice, such a pretty frame around the photo of you & dear Holly, & the wings are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I just love this, from one dog lover to another I know just how much Holly means to you, the photo the elements and the gorgeous papers makes this a stunner. How super cute is Holly. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning layout Michelle! The flower flourish in the corner is divine and the photo is just so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Michelle! Love the pictures, that great background PP, and the gorgeous embellies!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors and that paper... yum! I really like how you handles the multi-image pictures for this challenge. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours Michelle, Great pics of you here. Great matching embellies too!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely layout ;)

    i love the flourish and wings on the words ;)

    what great photos used ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're very welcome Michelle :-) And you did such a great job! I like the colour combo and how you managed to create such a "warm" LO, the love is obvious.
    Holly is soooo cute btw!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete