Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

A fabulous entry by .......


Libeeti - Autumn in Judge Stream


Hello dear Miss Shazza,
I hope you're fine and having good time.
Please see my submission for April's challenge.
My lo is called 'Autumn in Judge Stream'. The photo was taken 5.5 years ago, in one of our trips to this beautiful place.
I have all the extra criteria: tree - check; clouds - check; autumn colors (brwon, orange & red) - check.
Debbie Adams' painting is so beautiful and I enjoyed working on this lo.
Here's a link to my post:

Thank you for another great inspiration and I wish you a Happy Easter.
Hugs
 
Hi Libeeti! Thanks for joining in again this month. A lovely entry covering all the criteria. Your hand made tree looks fantastic and I love how you have popped your title in your clouds. Lovely pp you have used and your journaling spot is just beautiful! Well done! Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Libeeti cool tree to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your gorgeous tree, the colours perfect. great job Libeeti, thanks for sharing. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout... the background paper is divine and the tree is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO, Libeeti! Love your fabulous tree and your sentiment written in the clouds! You've used wonderful PP that also supports your Autumn theme -- well done!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO Libeeti. I really like your little tree and how you have backed the photo with hessian. Just beautiful and it's lovely to see you again this month.
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely LO Libetee.
    What a great photo to work with, & really like the hessian, & that fabulous tree & such great autumnal colours.
    Great to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete