Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Woohoo!! A Fantastic!! entry today from.....

Chantelle Huizenga - Autumn

Hi Shazza,
 
Here is my entry for the April Challenge - LOVED it
- was fun to be inspired by a painting and I like
how you add extra criteria.  I've gone with the 
autumn colours and created an autumn scene with 
pictures of my youngest,enjoying the April 
sunshine!  I've made my own tree's using pattern 
paper,paper cutter, punches, cardboard and hessian 
- I love using different mediums to create texture 
and add layers.
Thanks for a fabulous challenge.
Here is the link to my LO:
http://chan3boys.blogspot.com/2011/04/autumn.html
 
 
Have a great day
Regards
Chantelle
 
Hi Chantelle! what a gorgeous bbright layout for
our challenge this month :)I'm impressed with 
how you made your own tree out of cardboard, 
hessian etc....Genious!!Gorgeous colorful clouds 
too. 
I love the photos you have used of Caden (see 
I've already visited your blog!)The whole layout
 just gives me that beautiful Autumn feel. 
Well done!! Cheers Shazza 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your handmade tree and the gorgeous autumn colours... what a beautiful layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO, Chantelle! Great tree and love the fall colors found here. The trio of pictures of Caden are adorable! This is just beautiful.
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chantelle this is such an eye-catching LO. Your circles and twine look fabulous! Thanks for joining in this month with your wonderful entry.
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page many cool things to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous LO Chantelle.............everything you have done here works perfectly together. You have captured the spirit of the challenge beautifully. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous and how wonderful does that title look it just pops out at you, this is gorgeous Melxx

    ReplyDelete