Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Here is Debi Clark's submission for December.....

 There's No Business Like SNOW Business

Well, the Christmas month is now here & all the 
preparations are underway for our family to meet. 
Hope you are hanging up the stockings too Shazza!
 
I have attached my December LO based on Thomas 
Kinkaid's warm winter painting...love the 
homeliness & happiness it exudes.
 
I have chosen some photos of our visit to the UK in 
December 2005, meeting up with our Jade.  We came 
from our hot aussie summer to really cold, then
an icy cold winter...us aussie's didn't know what 
hit us!! Here we are in Lincoln, after finding a 
lovely hotel for the night with heavy snow all
around...and it was beautiful!
 
I have used all the criteria on my page - a snowman, 
a small Christmas tree in the journaling tag & 
my title is No Business Like Christmas Snow
Business.
 
Wishing all the lovely gals on the team, & all 
our wonderful players a bright & cheery Christmas, 
& safe New Year.
 
Cheers, Deb xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment