Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Here is Sarah Roger's submission for the month....

 Our Christmas Song


Hi Shazza,
Here is my December challenge. Having summer for our Christmas I always find Christmas themes hard to scrap, so it took a while to think of a suitable page that would fit all the demands, but I did it. I have pictures from the Snowman book, there is a Christmas tree on a piece of pp and the word Christmas is in the title.
This page is of our family  Christmas trip to England back in 2006. The kids fell in love with the DVD The Snowman, and the music to it was so magical just like our trip through England.  I wish all at Artastic, followers and design team members a wonderful Christmas and fantastic year ahead full of lots of scrapbooking.

3 comments:

  1. I like your soft colour scheme here Sarah. Best wishes to you for Christmas also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers & misting Sarah, plus a great photo - our lovely memories of England are wonderful aren't they!
    Best wishes to you & yours as well - see you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the misting. and I love how you used the snowman pages :)

    ReplyDelete