Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Welcome to our March guest ...

Tania Ridgwell with her delightful take on our artwork this month.

I was inspired by the owl, the wood grain look and also the colours from the owl itself....

My name is Tania Ridgwell and I live in the North Eastern suburbs of Adelaide with my partner of 14 years and our beautiful 10 year old daughter. My Paper Crafting journey started soon after she was born and she is my never ending source of inspiration. I am totally addicted to all things craft and love to create anything from layouts to cards though my absolute favourite is for anything Off The Page.
I love to try new techniques and though I don't have any one specific style I would have to say the majority of my work is "feminine" and I love to incorporate mixed media into my work along with chipboard, blooms and plenty of bling!


Please visit me on my blog:  http://taniaridgwell.blogspot.com.au/


Here are some more of my layouts ...



Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Tania.  We have loved seeing your gorgeous work.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Tania, wow love what you have created for the challenge, so bright and beautiful. I love how your work flows , dragging the eyes all the way down the page. Those flowers look fabulous. Your next two layouts you shared with us are stunning !
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work! Loved ur all layout.

    http://www.thehandcraftedmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Tania!!! Love your layouts too!! :)

    ReplyDelete