Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Our second July reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal. 

This month we are celebrating the country with this delightful painting by Elioth Gruner called  Spring Frost Study.

The CRITERIA is a COUNTRY / RURAL theme


HELENE
My rural theme is about camping in a forest.

MARY
This is a photo I took driving into work a couple of weeks ago. The cows in the fog.

ANGELIKA
I was inspired by the muted colours, the horizontal lines, and the farm animal theme. I also took inspiration from the splotchy cows to make a lot of splotches on my layout

KAREN
 My inspiration is just everything from outside.

AN'JENIC
My inspiration came from the cows and the outdoor background.

TONE
This photo is from a forest in Norway. Some friends of  ours rented this little cabin for several years and we went to visit them

JANE
I was inspired by both the colours in the artwork and the theme of cows and knew immediately which photos I would use for this challenge :)



Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation ...

 Remember we happily accept all forms of paper crafting for your entry including digital and encourage international submissions.  All we ask is that you create something new for our challenge and only combine your entry with a sketch challenge.  We offer two prizes determined by team vote and one other prize selected purely by random draw - so anyone can be a winner regardless of style or level of experience.  You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

Please pop back on the 22nd when we introduce you to our July Guest Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment