Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Welcome to our November guest ...

Please welcome our wonderful guest designer this month, Amanda Hartmann with her delightful layout inspired by our artwork and vintage challenge for November.

Inspired by the colours of the painting and used an old photo of my grandmother on her wedding day!
Hi, I'm Amanda. I have been scrapbooking for many years, as evidenced by my well-organised large stash and shelves full of albums! My life is always about the balance and juggle – as I divide time between my gorgeous family (husband and 3 girls), my rewarding work (full time as a Speech Pathologist) and my "me" time (Scrapbooking and Jujitsu).
I have worked on a variety of Design Teams as well as Teams for challenge blogs over the years and have been published in Scrapbooking Memories. I love to use patterned papers, but also combining mixed media to create interesting backgrounds. Embellishment clusters are part of my signature style!
INSTAGRAM:@amandahartmann8

Here are a few of my favourite pages ...




Thank you so much for being part of the team this month Amanda.

Remember ...

Artwork by Hilda Rix Nicholas called The Summer House. 
CRITERIA - VINTAGE style

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your work, Amanda....beautifully showcased here - so glad you are guesting this month:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts... ALL of them! And I'm happy to find new blogs to "follow"!

    ReplyDelete