Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

I love this sub from......

Robin Jenkins - A Good Day

Hi Shazza, Here is my submission for February.  My DH took this picture of me during our 8th Anniversary weekend getaway last April 2010.  We've managed to get away for a weekend each year for our anniversary and last year, we stayed at a lovely Bed & Breakfast in St. Augustine, FL which happens to be the oldest city in the United States (and is about an hour away from our home).
 
It was a lovely weekend and over way too soon!
 
Best regards,
Robin

11 comments:

  1. A wonderful LO Robin! I just love the whole style. Beautiful colours & papers, flowers, your banners are so sweet & your photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your colors and cool wings great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so relaxed in your photograph Robin! Great choice of colours - so vibrant and the wing looks absolutely fantastic!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout. I bet you had fun planning it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Robin, I love the photos and wow April is not far away for your next anniversary vacation. This is stunning. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous layout... I love the banner and the paper flowers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look radiant in that photo! I luv the scrumptious paper choices to, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely background colour choice here! Great pics!!! Your page looks dynamic and fun, well done :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely layout ;)

    great photos used ;)

    i like the little camera on the layout ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh, I love this page Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally in love with this page!!! You look fabulous in this picture, I read someone said you look radiant in this picture and that is spot on! The wings look so cool and look like they were made for this LO ... the whole page is happy and bright, and I love it!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete