Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Here is Karen Knights submission........

 All I want for Christmas is You


Hi Shazza,
 
Here is my layout for an awesome Dec Inspirational 
Challenge!!
 
I have added in all my diva demands :)  A tree on 
my sticker. And  the word Christmas and a Snow man 
on my title tag!! :)
 
This pic was from christmas last year, and was a 
quick one i snapped while i was trying to get Ash 
to sit nicely.. with no luck!! 
 
I’ve used all sorts of bits and pieces.. the paper 
and flowers are Prima, with a few Tim Holtz Stickers, 
Cosmo Cricket title , and making memories journal page
 
Thanks so much once again for a great challenge!!
 
Karen xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo Karen, & fab embellies make this one perfect Chrissie page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing photograph. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete